Bringing it back

So, why? Good question.

As I reflect upon why I am writing a blog again it's clear that part of "why" is because blogging is over. It's uncool (like single speed riding and wearing spandex whilst mountain biking) and there is an appeal in that to me. Which is why I've been labeled a hipster, I guess, although I argue that I'm simply just from WI and anything hipster about me has been born out of utilitarianism.

The whole previous paragraph is another reason why I'm writing this blog; it's basically an exercise in journaling that is open to the public. I need practice writing and seeing if I have the time and ability to write regularly as I contemplate more schooling.  An online journal will hopefully be a good way to assess that.

So, will all the posts be shallow introspection like this one? No! (Although some will be, for sure. I'm a theologian and philosopher by training after all!) Most posts will be ride and race recaps. I also have a goal of at least one product review per week as well. Let's see how it goes.

Comments